NOMINATIONS HAVE CLOSED!
THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE NOMINATED – WE ARE NOW AT CAPACITY
Should you wish to go on a standby list in the event of a team withdrawing their nomination, please email your team’s details to email@example.com.
WHEN: Sunday, 4th August 2019
WHERE: Brisbane Netball Association Courts, Bradbury Park, 468
Rode Rd, Chermside
TIME: First Round Commences 8am
ENTRY FEE: $110
Payment of Entry Fee must be made on same day as team nominated via direct deposit to following bank account:
Brisbane Netball Assn
BSB: 064-122 Acct: 00903927 Reference: Club/Team Name
CLOSING DATE: Nominations Close Sunday 21st July 2019 unless quota filled earlier.
1. Opens – Any Age
2. Intermediate** – Players born 2006, 2005 or 2004 (Players born in 2007/2008 are permitted to play in this division at team’s discretion)
3. Juniors** – Born 2008 or 2007
4. GO** (Non-Competitive Modified Rules apply) – Born 2009 or later
The Brisbane North Cougars are proud sponsors of the GO Division for this year’s club carnival! This will be the perfect opportunity to come and meet your favourite Cougars players and have your GO medals presented by the players’ themselves!
**NB Juniors and intermediate and GO Divisions age-restricted and all players in the team must fit into the specified years of birth.
- This is a Club Carnival and ALL players must be registered with Netball Qld for insurance purposes – (School teams exempted)
- Please give an accurate indication of your team’s standard. The grading of teams will be at the discretion of BNA and your team may not be allocated into the nominated division, if required for operational requirements
- Each team is to provide a CAPABLE umpire of suitable standard. Umpires for each team will umpire that team’s games all day. Coaches are NOT permitted to umpire their own teams.
- Winning teams and Runners-up in each Division will be presented with medals/trophies for 10 players.
- Wet weather – advice will be placed on our Facebook page Brisbane Netball Association and our website www.brisbanenetball.org.au
- No cooking/BBQs permitted on site. Full Canteen Facilities and BBQ including breakfast available.
- Draw will be available Friday after 5pm 2nd August on BNA website
- Rules per AANA
- All team members must wear the same uniform
- Each team to supply a scorer (one from each team score together)
All queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org