PLEASE NOTE THE CARNIVAL DRAW IS ONLY AVAILABLE VIA THE MYNETBALL APP OR THE MYNETBALL WEBSITE
Details regarding our carnival can be found in the
information booklet below.
BNA Club Carnival 2019 InformationDownload
The draw for this year’s carnival is now available via the MyNetball App. To access the information, please make sure Brisbane Netball Assn is the selected/set as default and select 2019 as the season. Please be sure to recheck draw late again on Saturday evening to ensure no changes have occurred.
The Brisbane North Cougars are proud sponsors of the GO Division for this year’s club carnival! This will be the perfect opportunity to come and meet your favourite Cougars players and have your GO medals presented by the players’ themselves!
**NB Juniors and intermediate and GO Divisions age-restricted and all players in the team must fit into the specified years of birth.
- This is a Club Carnival and ALL players must be registered with Netball Qld for insurance purposes – (School teams exempted)
- Please give an accurate indication of your team’s standard. The grading of teams will be at the discretion of BNA and your team may not be allocated into the nominated division, if required for operational requirements
- Each team is to provide a CAPABLE umpire of suitable standard. Umpires for each team will umpire that team’s games all day. Coaches are NOT permitted to umpire their own teams.
- Winning teams and Runners-up in each Division will be presented with medals/trophies for 10 players.
- Wet weather – advice will be placed on our Facebook page Brisbane Netball Association and our website www.brisbanenetball.org.au
- No cooking/BBQs permitted on site. Full Canteen Facilities and BBQ including breakfast available.
- Rules per AANA
- All team members must wear the same uniform
- Each team to supply a scorer (one from each team score together)
All queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org