NOMINATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED AS QUOTAS HAVE BEEN REACHED!
Thank you to all teams that have nominated.
WHEN: Sunday, 5th August 2018
WHERE: Brisbane Netball Association Courts, Bradbury Park, Rode Rd Chermside
TIME: First round commences 8:00am
ENTRY FEE: $100 per team – No Refunds!
Payment of $100.00 entry fee must be made on same day as team nominated via direct deposit to following bank account:
BSB: 064-122 Acct: 00903927 Reference: Team Name
- Opens – Any Age
- Intermediate** – Players born 2003 and later (predominately 2005 2004 2003)
- Juniors** – Players born 2006 or later (predominately 2006 or 2007)
- GO** (Non-Competitive Modified Rules apply) – Players born 2008 or later.
**NB intermediate, Juniors and GO Divisions are age-restricted and all players in the team must fit into the specified years of birth.
- This is a Club Carnival and ALL players must be registered with Netball Qld for insurance purposes – (School teams exempted)
- Please give an accurate indication of your team’s standard. The grading of teams will be at the discretion of BNA and your team may not be allocated into the nominated division, if required for operational requirements”
- Each team is to provide a CAPABLE umpire of suitable standard who may be required to umpire at the same time as the team is playing. Coaches are NOT permitted to umpire their own teams.
- Winning teams and Runners-up in each Division will be presented with medals/trophies for 9 players.
- Wet weather – advice will be placed on our Facebook page Brisbane Netball Association and our website brisbanenetball.org.au
- No cooking/BBQs permitted on site. Full Canteen Facilities and BBQ including breakfast available.
- Draw will be available Friday after 5pm 3rd August on BNA website
- Rules per AANA
- All team member must wear the same uniform
- Each team to supply a scorer (one from each team score together)
All queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org