We are holding our 2020 Rep Carnival on Sunday 29th March 2020. The details are as follows:
Venue: Bradbury Park, 470 Rode Road, Chermside
Games Commence: 8.00am (to be confirmed in the week prior to carnival)
Divisions: 12 years, 13 years, 14 years, 15 years, 17 years, Open (age refers to the year the oldest player is turning in 2020 ie 12 years is born 2008)
Closing Date: 14th March 2020 (or earlier if division is full)
Nomination Fee: $110 Per team (incl GST)
Conditions of Entry:
- Netball rules apply as per AANA and all Brisbane Netball Association By-Laws will apply.
- All players must be registered members of Netball Queensland for the 2020 winter season. The entry form must be submitted by an authorised officer of your association who can verify that the details are correct and all players are registered members of Netball Queensland.
- Umpiring – Each team must supply a capable umpire suitably attired to umpire their association team, they will be required to umpire at the same time as the team is playing.
- Each team is required to provide a scorer who should stand together with the other scorer in the middle of the court.
- An accurate after hours email address must be provided as this will be the main point of contact.
- We will try to accommodate requests for divisions, however will not always be able to do so. If not, we will place teams in the next best available division.
- We have all weather courts therefore play will continue in most weather conditions (wet weather policy on website).
- Medallions will be presented in groups of 10 for Winners and Runners Up in each division. We reserve the right to combine divisions or age groups if insufficient nominations are received in a particular age group.
- The nomination fee must be paid at the time of submitting the nomination.
- Withdrawal of a team prior to the nomination closing date will result in a refund being offered, however withdrawal after the closing date for whatever reason, will result in the forfeit of the nomination fee.
***BBQ Breakfast and lunch as well as Canteen Facilities will be available on the day***
All information including draw, wet weather updates, carnival information booklet will be posted on our website – www.brisbanenetball.org.au and our Facebook page.
All nominations will need to be made online. The nomination form will be available on this page in January 2020.