2018 REP UNIFORM ORDER FORM – Uniform Order Form_2018
The Queensland Premier League competition is a Netball Queensland competition and is an elite competition for association teams. It is known as the South East Queensland Cup.
This competition is open to players in 16 years, 18 years and Open age groups and is a representative competition in which teams from South East Queensland compete weekly, each Thursday or Friday night from April/May through to September. The games are held at the State Netball Centre at Mt Gravatt. These teams train one night per week either at the BNA courts or at a nearby indoor venue, with training beginning in March/April.
To be eligible to represent BNA in this competition, players are required to be registered members of the association, with a minimum of three games to be played in our 2018 Winter Day competition to qualify.
Players are eligible to play in the 16 years age group in the year in which they are turning 15 and the year in which they are turning 16.
PREMIER LEAGUE NOMINATION DETAILS
Please note that if you nominated to trial for TIP and you are born in 2002 or earlier then you are automatically nominated and your fee to trial for Premier League was paid at the time you nominated for TIP. DO NOT RE-NOMINATE please.
If you are born 2003 and you wish to trial for Premier League please complete a separate Premier League nomination form and pay the separate fee, as your TIP nomination only covers your 2018 State Age nomination. Your Premier League nomination is separate to State Age.
Nominations Close: Wednesday 7th February 2018
Nomination Fee: $15
LATE NOMINATION FEE: $20.00 (after 7th February 2018)
PREMIER LEAGUE TRIAL DATES:
16 years (born 2002 and 2003) – Sunday 18 February @ 11am
18 years (born 2000 to 2003) & Open– Sunday 18 February @ 11am (** note this is the new revised trial time)
Trials will be held at Clayfield College PE Centre, Corner of Wagner Road and Sandgate Road, Clayfield. Each session will run for approximately 1-1 ½ hours.
$385 per player
- Attend Premier League trials on 18 February 2018;
- Attend a uniform fitting on Saturday 24 February 2018 and purchase all necessary uniform items (if new, then approximately $350. Some uniform items are available secondhand);
- Attend a Welcome Night on 26 February 2018;
- Pay fees associated with events (these will be set in January 2018);
- Attend training sessions as set by your coach – generally once or twice per week (commencing in March/April 2018);
- Attend carnivals as advised by your coach, including BNA Carnival on 25 March 2017;
- Travel to/from the State Netball Centre in Mt Gravatt to play fixtures every Thursday or Friday evening;
- Attend State Finals Series in September in Caloundra if your team qualifies for this series.
Please ensure that you have read the below Player Agreement as by submitting this nomination you agree to adhere to this.
**Please Read** 2018 Rep Player Agreement Qld Premier League
We are always looking for officials to support our Premier League teams. Each team requires a coach, manager, umpire, scorer and primary carer. Officials’ nomination forms will be available in January for 2018 Premier League teams.
If you are interested in coaching a representative team, check out our coach development pathway, which shows how you can develop as a coach and become involved in representative coaching.
- Nominations Close: Wednesday 7 February 2018
- Late Nomination Fee (received after 7 February 2018): $20.00
NOMINATE HERE to be a BNA Rep Coach and Official in 2018
For further information, please email Development Director, Alecia Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org.