2018 NISSAN QLD STATE AGE CHAMPIONSHIP
2018 REP UNIFORM ORDER FORM – Uniform Order Form_2018
In 2018 BNA will open nominations for players who wish to be considered for selection into a State Age team in the 12 to 15 years age groups (born 2003 to 2006). These players will compete at the Netball Queensland State Age Championships in July 2018.
Any players wishing to trial for a State Age team must be registered with a BNA club for the 2018 Winter Season, at the time of trials.
Players in the 16, 18 and Open age groups are eligible to trial for Queensland Premier League and the information relating to that is available in our Qld Premier League section.
Development teams will also be selected in any age group where there is the appropriate level and balance to select such a team.
Being selected in a 2018 State Age team for BNA requires the following commitment –
- Attend representative team trials on 17th and 18th February 2018;
- Attend a uniform fitting on Saturday 24 February 2018 and purchase all necessary uniform items (if new, then approximately $350. Some uniform items are available secondhand);
- Attend a Welcome Night on 26 February 2018;
- Pay fees associated with events (these will be set in January 2018) in full prior to the event;
- Attend training sessions as set by your coach – generally once or twice per week (commencing in February 2018);
- Attend carnivals as set by your coach – up to 4 per season held on a Sunday;
- Attend the Nissan Qld State Age Championships from 7 to 10 July 2018 at Ipswich Netball Association;
- Please ensure that you have read the below Player Agreement as by submitting your nomination you agree to adhere to this agreement.
**PLEASE READ** Rep Players Agreement.State.Age 2018
The Nissan Qld State Age Championships will be held from 7-10 July 2018 and up to two teams from BNA will be selected in each age group from 12 years to 15 years. The event will be held at Ipswich Netball Association and players will be required to provide their own transport to/from Ipswich each day. This is a non-travelling event.
You must be able to meet the commitments necessary of being selected into a 2018 Representative team if you intend on trialing for selection. For further information, email Development Director, Alecia Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org
NISSAN QLD STATE AGE NOMINATION DETAILS
Please note that if you nominated to trial for TIP for the current summer season (17/18) then this nomination automatically covers your State Age nomination 2018 and you are not required to take any further steps – DO NOT RE-NOMINATE please.
Trial Nominations Close: Wednesday 7th February 2018
Trial Nomination Fee: $15
LATE Trial NOMINATION FEE: $20.00 (after 7th February 2018)
NISSAN QLD STATE AGE TRIAL DATES for BNA:
12 years State Age (born 2006) – Saturday, 17 February @ 8am
13 years State Age (born 2005) – Saturday 17 February @ 11am
14 years State Age (born 2004) – Saturday 17 February @ 2pm
15 years State Age (born 2003) – Sunday 18 February @ 9am
LOCATION: Trials will be held at Clayfield College PE Centre, Corner of Wagner Road and Sandgate Road, Clayfield. Each session will run for approximately 2 -2 ½ hours.
Between $350 – $400 per player.
FEES: Fees can be paid by direct deposit, eftpos, cash or cheque direct to BNA.
Bank account details for fee payment by direct deposit –
Brisbane Netball Association Inc.
Reference: Full name REP
Please check the account details as this is a new account in 2017. Please do not use any old/saved account details.
COACHES AND OFFICIALS
We are always looking for officials to support our State Age teams. Each team requires a coach, manager and umpire. Officials’ nomination forms will be available in January 2018 for State Age teams.
If you are interested in coaching a representative team, check out our coach development pathway, which shows how you can develop as a coach and become involved in representative coaching.
- Nominations Close: Wednesday 7 February 2018 CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE
- Late Nomination Fee (received after 7 February 2018): $20.00