2019 REP NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!!
2019 nominations for players who wish to be considered for selection into a State Age team in the 12 to 15 years age groups (born 2004 to 2007) are now open. These players will compete at the Netball Queensland State Age Championships in July 2019. Players in the 17, 19 and Open age groups are eligible to trial for Queensland Premier League and the information relating to that is available here.
Development teams will also be selected in any age group where there is the appropriate level and balance to select such a team.
Being selected in a 2019 State Age team requires the following commitment –
- Attend representative team trials on 16/17 February 2019;
- Attend a uniform fitting on Saturday 23 February 2019 and purchase all necessary uniform items (if new, then approximately $350. Some uniform items are available secondhand);
- Attend a Welcome Night on 28 February 2019 – 6.30pm Kedron State High School Hall
- Pay fees associated with events (these will be set in January 2019);
- Attend training sessions as set by your coach – generally once or twice per week (commencing in February 2019);
- Attend carnivals as set by your coach – up to 5 per season held on a Sunday including BNA carnival on 24 March 2019;
- Attend the State Age Championships from 6 to 9 July 2019 at Pine Rivers Netball Association;
- Please ensure that you have read the below Player Agreement as by submitting this nomination you agree to adhere to this 2019 Representative Players Agreement State Age Championships.
**PLEASE READ** Players Agreement State Age 2019
The State Age Championships will be held from 6-9 July 2019 and up to two teams will be selected in each age group from 12 years to 15 years. The event will be held at Pine Rivers Netball Association and players will be required to provide their own transport to/from Lawnton each day. This is a non-travelling event.
You must be able to meet the commitments necessary of being selected into a 2019 representative team if you intend on trialing for selection. For further information, email Rep Convenor, Alecia Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org
NISSAN QLD STATE AGE NOMINATION DETAILS
Please note that if you nominated to trial for TIP for the current summer season then this nomination automatically covers your State Age nomination and you are not required to take any further steps. DO NOT RE-NOMINATE please.
Nominations Close: Saturday 9th February 2019
Nomination Fee: $15 payable via direct deposit to BNA bank account.
Late Nomination Fee: $20.00 (after 9th February 2019)
STATE AGE TRIAL DATES:
12 years State Age (born 2007) – Saturday, 16 February @ 8am
13 years State Age (born 2006) – Saturday 16 February @ 11am
14 years State Age (born 2005) – Saturday 16 February @ 2pm
15 years State Age (born 2004) – Sunday 17 February @ 9am
Trials will be held at Mt Alvernia College Sports Centre, Somerset Road, Kedron. Each session will run for approximately 2 -2 ½ hours.
Will be advised in early 2019, prior to trials.
All nomination forms MUST be completed by parent/carer for all players under the age of 18 years.
COACHES AND OFFICIALS
We are always looking for officials to support our State Age teams. Each team requires a coach, manager and umpire.
If you are interested in coaching a representative team, check out our coach development pathway, which shows how you can develop as a coach and become involved in representative coaching.
For further information, please email Rep Convenor, Alecia Connor at email@example.com.