BNA UMPIRE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Would you like to:
- Obtain your National B or C Badge?
- Improve your umpiring skills and knowledge?
- Increase your fitness?
- Take the next step in your umpiring development?
Then SIGN UP for this 9-week Intensive Umpire Development Program
Course Dates: 7 October 2019 – 4 December 2019
6.00pm – 7.45pm
Mondays (45 min PT session followed by 45 min theory)
Wednesdays (Weekly umpiring with fortnightly coaching)
- At least 2 years umpiring experience
- Entry or Beginner level umpiring course or equivalent
- Must have own copy of the 2018 Rules of Netball booklet
- Achieved at least 75% on rules of theory netball exam
What we provide:
- Weekly discussion and theory session on rules of netball
- Weekly umpire-specific PT sessions with qualified instructor
- Weekly practical game experience
- Fortnightly coaching from Umpire Coach Elle Bonasia
Nominations close: Friday 27 September 2019
*PLACES ARE LIMITED*
Have any questions? Please contact the BNA Umpire Convenor, Lauren Schodel, on 0400 336 272 or via email@example.com
All registration forms and proof of payment must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org