Our Coach the Coach Clinic that was scheduled for this evening 13th June has been postponed due to adverse weather.
Date: Tuesday 20th June
Time: 6.30 – 8pm
Location: BNA Clubhouse
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to make this time next week and we will arrange for your fees to be refunded.
We look forward to seeing you all next week. Stay dry!!!